February 16, 2021 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Please join us for our Virtual Grand Opening which will be streamed online starting Tuesday Feb 16 at 6:30pm.
The opening of Mariposa House Hospice is the culmination of many years of dedication by many members of our community. After breaking ground at 1140 Brodie Drive in August 2019, the team was able to make progress on the building throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, leading to this virtual grand opening event. We are proud to be taking this next step forward and hope you will join us to celebrate.
The Virtual Grand Opening event will run for approximately 20 minutes and will feature a tour of the facility, as well as remarks from the following:
- Board Chair, Dr. Si Lowry
- Medical Director, Dr. Erika Catford
- Minister of Health for Ontario, Christine Elliott
- President & CEO of Hospice Palliative Care Ontario, Rick Firth
- Mayor – Township of Severn, Mike Burkett
- Mayor – City of Orillia, Steve Clarke