Our volunteer Fundraising Committee is excited to once again be hosting a virtual golf tournament for the month of August to raise much needed funds for our community’s residential hospice!
What: Mariposa House Hospice Virtual Golf Tournament
When: Throughout the month of August
Cost: $50 per player (charitable donation to Mariposa House Hospice) plus green fees
Where: Golf Course of your choosing – The following courses are offering special deals to players who show proof of participation in the hospice tournament:
- Couchiching Golf Course – donating 20 percent of green fees from participants back to Mariposa House Hospice.
- Hawk Ridge Golf Course – discounted green fees
- Lake St George Golf Course – discounted green fees
To register – 3 simple steps:
- Register to participate by making a donation to Mariposa House Hospice. Click here and then make a donation of $50 for one player or $200 for your foursome. When you donate, please provide your email address so we can follow up with you! Also, please indicate the name of the golfers in the “additional information” box.
- The charitable donation tax receipt will be issued to you immediately which is your proof of participation. Print or save your donation receipt and keep it somewhere safe until it’s time to play.
- Book a round of golf at your preferred course, on your preferred day, during the month of August.
When you play:
- Take your printed/saved donation receipt with you so the golf course knows that you’re part of our tournament
- Take a selfie of your team while playing and a photo of your final score sheet
- Submit your selfie and score sheet photos to [email protected] for a chance to win a prize
Many thanks to our 2021 Sponsors (so far!):
- Couchiching Golf Course
- Hawk Ridge Golf Course
- Lake St George Golf Course
- Carson Funeral Homes
- Mundell Funeral Home
- Point to Point Communication
- Russell Christie LLP
- Sport Court
- Team Micks