Tickets are selling fast! Don’t miss out!
Mariposa House Hospice hopes you will be able to join us for an exciting virtual “teach and taste” culinary event, in the comfort of your own home, hosted by Carey Moran, of Pure Country Radio.
- On Saturday, May 1, 2021 from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., Chopped Canada Champion, Chef Melanie Robinson, owner of Eclectic Café, will guide you through preparing and plating a 3 course, 5 Star menu.
- We are thrilled to showcase superb entertainment by Juno Award winner, Lance Anderson.
- A dinner package for 2 is $250.00. Packages contain locally sourced ingredients for a mouthwatering experience which includes an appetizer, a choice of either pork or turkey Piccata main course, dessert, wine, 2 wine glasses and an apron.
- Dinner orders will be accepted as of April 1, 2021 until sold out
- All dinner packages must be ordered in advance. There are only a few weeks to place your order, so don’t miss your chance as there is a limited number of packages available.
- Information on package pick up will be forwarded directly to the recipient. Pick up will be at Eclectic Café on Friday April 30th (the day before the event)
- Starting April 1, go to our website donation page http://www.mariposahousehospice.com/donate, enter a donation amount of $250, and select “Culinary Night” in the drop-down menu. Be sure to indicate your Pork or Turkey Piccata preference in the additional information field.
- Alternately, you can call 705-558-2888 x802 to place your order.
- All proceeds will support Mariposa House Hospice – a five suite residential hospice where the dedicated team offers 24-hour specialized end-of-life palliative care in a peaceful, homelike setting while welcoming and supporting family and friends. Our team strives to provide a place where we can “honour every moment of life” and this special fundraising event helps to achieve that goal.