Website Mariposa House Hospice
Mariposa House Hospice is seeking a part-time RN and casual on-call RNs to join our amazing team.
At Mariposa House Hospice, our goal is to “honour every moment of life” one person at a time. We provide high quality end-of-life palliative care to those who need our support. Each resident receives the care and emotional support they need in a comfortable, safe, homelike environment.
We offer nurses a setting to have meaningful work and the chance to make a difference in the lives of people who step through our doors. We are committed to providing a workplace that is safe, supportive and allows our nurses to provide the kind of care they went into nursing to provide.
Why work at Mariposa House Hospice?
- Provide whole person care with a passionate, collaborative team
- Work to your full scope of practice
- Feel rewarded for doing what you love
- Work in a safe, supportive, and healthy environment
Who You Are:
- Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing with CNO
- Experience and passion working in palliative and end-of-life care
- Excellent assessment, documentation, verbal, and communication skills
- Strong ethical and clinical practices
- Ability to work independently and as a collaborative member of the hospice team
- Committed to working in and contributing to a healthy, supportive and respectful workplace
Renee, PSW: “I truly feel like the system I came from was so broken, that we as health care workers also were becoming broken. MHH (Mariposa House Hospice) has restored me and my faith in health care.”
Deborah, RN: “MHH is the most relaxing, calm, peaceful place I’ve ever worked. The connection, understanding and willingness to support staff is like nothing I’ve experienced in my 30+ years of nursing. I’m honoured to work at MHH.”
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent, Fixed term contract, Casual
- 12 hour shift
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) License (required)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org